Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Blog

After a long time of procrastinating, I finally did it, I made my very first blog. Starting something, my biggest waterloo, is not difficult after all. Anyways, welcome to Opinions and Perspective. By the way, my name is Ron.

So, for the people who will dare to read this blog, I will be sharing about everyday situations, events, observations, and whatever comes into my mind. People would often look at situations as shallow as possible - I don't intend to do that. The simplest act, the secret glimpses, the moan of a beggar are not just what they seem to be; people who see it don't think similarly. This blog will be an exploration of the human ideals for a specific something or someone.

I'll try not to make it very serious, anyone can comment on any blog that I post, and make a good conversation out of it.

Very well then, that's all for my first blog. It's a mere introduction, I know, but better blogs can be expected a little bit later. I don't want to strain my head right now. Currently, I'm having a really bad headache. I'll cut it short for the mean time.

Hope you bare with me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment